The Inspired Fourplay Pro features a super high quality frame and fork that means the complete bike offers excellent value for money given it's near top-of-the-range performance. Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling of the Fourplay making it a capable street riding machine. The front of the frame features a butted tubeset to help reduce weight whilst strength is maintained by using external top and down tube gussets.
To increase strength, stiffness and tyre clearance the Fourplay uses a similar hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke to that found on the top-of-the-range Skye V3 frame. Excess material has been carefully removed from this area to help reduce the weight while shortening the chainstays and maintaining the associated performance benefits.
The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame. The Fourplay fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
Built with a range of Inspired and Truvativ products, no corners have been cut to get the durable and quality bike spec we wanted for a reasonable price. Up front is a Truvativ Hussefelt Comp bar with Trialtech Sport stem and FSA taper headset. Truvativ Hussefelt trials cranks create the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain, Trialtech platform pedals and custom single sided sprung chain tensioner completing the setup. Braking duties are taken care of by SRAM hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the necessary level of control they require. For the wheels, Inspired Pro rims are built onto Trialtech super-smooth disc hubs front and rear with Maxxis Holy Roller tyres.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone or Magura MT7 brake upgrade packages (optional)
Available in Satin Black or Gloss Metallic Blue
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24", Metallic Blue or Satin Black
- Forks: Inspired Fourplay, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Colour Matched to Frame Choice
- Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, Black
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Black
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
- Front Rim: Inspired Pro, 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Rim Tape: Trialtech, Black
- Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Brake set: SRAM DB5 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 - Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional) or Magura MT7 180mm Disc, Black (Optional)
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt Comp, Black
- Wheelbase: 994mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Height: +10mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- 11.30kg (including pedals)
This product if available will ship in 4-5 business days from our warehouse.
All complete Inspired Bikes ship via UPS Ground with insurance included for the value of the bike. Signature is required for all of our shipment to protect your order.
All orders $100 and more will include free insurance for the value of the order (minus shipping cost) with UPS ground. For bike orders and other high value orders will require signature by the purchaser. We cannot waive this option under any circumstance.
Why order from us? We are one of the first North American distributor of Inspired Bicycles. We offer wide range of Inspired complete bikes with top notch customer service.
No Sales Tax! We are in State of New Hampshire and will not charge customers any tax including internet sales tax.
FREE Shipping! All of our complete bikes ships free within continental 48 United States!
No Import Duty! We take care all of duties so no other hidden charges are added during your order.
Please Note: If you order Inspired bikes outside of United States, you will incur an import duty for complete bikes (all 20", 24" & 26") aside from shipping. The price may seem lower buying from outside the country but all UPS, FedEx and DHL will charge appropriate duty before delivery. Let us take care the duty and shipping from overseas!